The Discord Wiki policies are designed to protect all users on the community as well as the community itself. These rules are enforced by the Discord Wiki staff.
Everyone who contributes to the Discord Wiki in any way is subject to these rules. Users who disobey these rules will be warned. Users who persist will be blocked from the wiki for a period of time depending on the severity of the situation and their past actions.
If you see any user breaking a rule, contact a staff member on their Message Wall. If you'd like to provide feedback or suggest changes to these rules, please leave a message on the talk page.
- Keep it civil. Do not make personal attacks on other people. Be kind to other users, provide help where you can, and respect those with opposing opinions.
- Don't spam or self-promote. Advertising your accounts or Discord servers is not allowed, unless they meet the requirements for a page.
- Stay on topic. This wiki is not a place to post non-relevant material or false information.
- Don't feed the trolls. Every time you respond to those who try to cause destruction, you are giving trolls what they want: attention. The more you do that, the more they will come back. It's best to be calm, and limit contact with them. The less attention they get, the more likely they are to move on. Don't play games with the vandals as this makes it more fun for them.
- Ask for help. If you are confused or need help, just ask other members! There is a lot of help all around you on Fandom, including our help pages, Community Central forums, and local staff.
- Use common sense. There may be some more rules that are not listed on the page, so please follow them as well, and use common sense.
- Be a productive member of the wiki. Make good edits to pages, add new information, and improve the quality of content.
- Don't plagiarize content. If you are bringing content to this wiki, make sure to cite the authors properly (excluding official Discord help pages). Don't assume that everything on the internet is open for the taking. Make sure you have permission to use something before you copy it, and follow the rules for attribution when you do reuse.
- Don't vandalize. This means removing useful content from pages, making unconstructive edits to get badges, or uploading unneeded files.
- Don't make non-official pages. All pages must be for official Discord features (excluding bot and server pages), not user made things.
If you are blocked for 2 weeks or longer and you feel the block was unjust, you may appeal the block by contacting the blocking admin on their Message Wall at Community Central. To identify who blocked you and the reason for the block, check the notice at the top of your contributions page. Please include the reason for the block in your appeal message.
Please provide the admin with 24 hours to respond to the appeal message. If the admin does not respond within 24 hours, you may send your appeal to Fandom Staff. Per Fandom's wiki rules and blocking policy, if the appeal is not sent to the admin first, or the admin is not given 24 hours to respond, Fandom Staff will deny the appeal.